compensation: $11-14/hr Depending on experience
employment type: part-time
Great for stay at home Mom’s and Dad’s or students. Work anywhere from 15-30 hours per week and create your own hours.
Also offering paid internships through the MassCEC, so students are also encouraged to apply.
Work closely with Manager and President assisting in general office duties and light online marketing tasks.
Duties To Include:
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Develop/improve and/or maintain a filing system
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes when needed
• Generate and maintain accurate spreadsheets
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Provide basic technical assistance with MAC computer (beginner level support)
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain and repair contact lists
• Generate and post content regularly to Blog and social media outlets.
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior managers to handle requests and queries
• Must be organized and work efficiently
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MAC OS, IPhone, PC and Samsung Devices
• Experience working in Google Apps a plus
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, office admin assistant.
• Experience in the renewable energy industry a plus.
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Serious Applicants only please send your resume to email listed above or complete the online application here: http://seekonksolar.com/application.html